Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
These flowers are glorious macros. Love the perspective of the buds in the last photo.
Wow that was a lovely interplay of colors, most specially against the blue sky! Do you know the plant's ID?
Oh lovely blooms!
@ Kalantikan I don't know the name though they are very common around here and are blooming now.
Thanks so much, Gemma.
Very pretty colours. I like the hairs on the buds.
So beautiful! Love the tiny details and the delicious colors.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These flowers are glorious macros. Love the perspective of the buds in the last photo.
Wow that was a lovely interplay of colors, most specially against the blue sky! Do you know the plant's ID?
Oh lovely blooms!
@ Kalantikan I don't know the name though they are very common around here and are blooming now.
Thanks so much, Gemma.
Very pretty colours. I like the hairs on the buds.
So beautiful! Love the tiny details and the delicious colors.
Post a Comment