Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Very beautiful ruby color! Fucsia is such a beautiful blossom. As child I loved to pop them!
I like those hanging flowers. They seem so uniquely upside down.
Beautiful flowers.
Excellent selections for a Ruby Tuesday post. Well done.
i love fuschia Jo, so beautiful, and you captured them so beautifully
Very beautiful, small and delicate.
Gorgeous flowers, and love the red color!
It seems like your zoo is my Cerok Tokun.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very beautiful ruby color! Fucsia is such a beautiful blossom. As child I loved to pop them!
I like those hanging flowers. They seem so uniquely upside down.
Beautiful flowers.
Beautiful flowers.
Excellent selections for a Ruby Tuesday post. Well done.
i love fuschia Jo, so beautiful, and you captured them so beautifully
Very beautiful, small and delicate.
Gorgeous flowers, and love the red color!
It seems like your zoo is my Cerok Tokun.
Post a Comment