Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful reflections for the day! I love that little fast-walking fellow in your first shot!! What a fun shot!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
I just love the second one, even if all three of them are nice. The colors on it are so bright !
lovely selection - especially the quivery columns in the final shot...
Terrific captures, love that little bird!
Gorgeous reflections!
It's amazing the places we find reflections ... I love the solitary seagull strutting along the beach.
Great reflection of bird and folly.
Reflection is gorgeous.
beautiful reflection shots, Jo, so calming and relaxing.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Beautiful reflections for the day! I love that little fast-walking fellow in your first shot!! What a fun shot!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
I just love the second one, even if all three of them are nice. The colors on it are so bright !
lovely selection - especially the quivery columns in the final shot...
Terrific captures, love that little bird!
Gorgeous reflections!
It's amazing the places we find reflections ... I love the solitary seagull strutting along the beach.
Great reflection of bird and folly.
Reflection is gorgeous.
beautiful reflection shots, Jo, so calming and relaxing.
Post a Comment