Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Very pretty! I love the first one with raindrops close up.
Absolutely beautiful!!! And catching those drops of water!!!! Oh my!!!!! These pictures just take my breath away!!!!!! Cathy
So lovely! I really do like white flowers. Have a fine week.
awesome calla lily! :)Dropping by from Macro Monday…A Ladybug?
Beautiful macro shots of the cala lily, Jo!
wow such wonderful photos the detail is amazing love the water droplets
So beautiful! I love the raindrops.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very pretty! I love the first one with raindrops close up.
Absolutely beautiful!!! And catching those drops of water!!!! Oh my!!!!! These pictures just take my breath away!!!!!! Cathy
So lovely! I really do like white flowers. Have a fine week.
awesome calla lily! :)
Dropping by from Macro Monday…A Ladybug?
Beautiful macro shots of the cala lily, Jo!
wow such wonderful photos the detail is amazing love the water droplets
So beautiful! I love the raindrops.
Post a Comment