Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
gorgeous shots. I love the deep red of that first one
Beautiful blooms! I thought the first one was a painting when I first opened your blog.
My favourite is the middle one! I like the raindrops, and the shape of the centre of the blossom!
I've said before that I love your flower closeups. That second one is my favorite this time. It looks like it's growing a star.
They are all very beautiful. I love the delicate pink petals in the second shot. Amazing macros of the flower centers.
Terrific close ups. You can really make out the intricate details.
Exquisite, as always!
Fantastic macro shots, Jo! I love all the different color flowers in this post. Have a wonderful weekend!
These are all beautiful. Love the raindrops.
Very lovely macro shots of flowers.
love the blood red, is it a tulip?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
gorgeous shots. I love the deep red of that first one
Beautiful blooms! I thought the first one was a painting when I first opened your blog.
My favourite is the middle one! I like the raindrops, and the shape of the centre of the blossom!
I've said before that I love your flower closeups. That second one is my favorite this time. It looks like it's growing a star.
They are all very beautiful. I love the delicate pink petals in the second shot. Amazing macros of the flower centers.
Terrific close ups. You can really make out the intricate details.
Exquisite, as always!
Fantastic macro shots, Jo! I love all the different color flowers in this post. Have a wonderful weekend!
These are all beautiful. Love the raindrops.
Very lovely macro shots of flowers.
love the blood red, is it a tulip?
Post a Comment