Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
what a great shot that is. It looks like you were standing right there next to it
My favorite kind of bird pose. I love when a bird has something in its mouth.
what a very sharp and vivid capture Jo, and the bird looks like smiling to you too.
I am surprised that you have Mourning Doves in CA. Super capture!
I hope he enjoyed his little meal! You caught a great shot of him.
It's so beautiful that it doesn't seem real. Plus this bird is good in front of the camera!
How pretty,Jo. Did I see that bird? I wrote about my eyeshadow today!
Awesome shot of the dove!
Wow, she almost look not real, so perfect.
Lovely capture.
What a pretty bird, and fantastic capture, Jo!
Very nice :) Is this a dove?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
what a great shot that is. It looks like you were standing right there next to it
My favorite kind of bird pose. I love when a bird has something in its mouth.
what a very sharp and vivid capture Jo, and the bird looks like smiling to you too.
I am surprised that you have Mourning Doves in CA. Super capture!
I hope he enjoyed his little meal! You caught a great shot of him.
It's so beautiful that it doesn't seem real. Plus this bird is good in front of the camera!
How pretty,Jo. Did I see that bird? I wrote about my eyeshadow today!
Awesome shot of the dove!
Wow, she almost look not real, so perfect.
Lovely capture.
What a pretty bird, and fantastic capture, Jo!
Very nice :) Is this a dove?
Post a Comment