Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Oh, those blossoms dangling in the light are just lovely!
How lovely... I can almost smell the fragrance!
such pretty blossoms. It sounds very windy there in the video.
So relaxing to watch the flowers gently swaying in the breeze. :)
I love that video, with the easy blowing wind through those blossoms.
Gorgeous flowers! The video is a joy too, including that laugh.
Lovely. Such sweet colour too.
Kass, thanks, they are beautiful in person.dawn, :) I wish there were a way to embed fragrances in a post :DAnn, It was very windy that day so I'm happy the video worked.Diane, It really is, thank you.
I saw those flowers here too, but have no idea what they're called..Beautiful photos and watching the video was very relaxing for me.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh, those blossoms dangling in the light are just lovely!
How lovely... I can almost smell the fragrance!
such pretty blossoms. It sounds very windy there in the video.
So relaxing to watch the flowers gently swaying in the breeze. :)
I love that video, with the easy blowing wind through those blossoms.
Gorgeous flowers! The video is a joy too, including that laugh.
Lovely. Such sweet colour too.
Kass, thanks, they are beautiful in person.
dawn, :) I wish there were a way to embed fragrances in a post :D
Ann, It was very windy that day so I'm happy the video worked.
Diane, It really is, thank you.
I saw those flowers here too, but have no idea what they're called..Beautiful photos and watching the video was very relaxing for me.
Post a Comment