Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Wonderful
First time seeing the Korean Kings' Palanquin! Pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year, if I hadn't wish it already…:-)
Fantastic shot, Jo! The colors made my winter world seems prettier!
I do like the carpet of leaves - I'll have to wait a couple of months before we see autumn.Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
All those leaves fits mellow yellows perfectly.
luv that flower!!! have a nice Mondaymuch love...
Wonderful photos.
Wonderful photos. Fallen leaves look awesome.
Love those yellow leaves!c Beautiful flower too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wonderful
First time seeing the Korean Kings' Palanquin! Pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year, if I hadn't wish it already…:-)
Fantastic shot, Jo! The colors made my winter world seems prettier!
I do like the carpet of leaves - I'll have to wait a couple of months before we see autumn.
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
All those leaves fits mellow yellows perfectly.
luv that flower!!! have a nice Monday
much love...
Wonderful photos.
Wonderful photos. Fallen leaves look awesome.
Love those yellow leaves!c Beautiful flower too!
Post a Comment