Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful Sunday Flowers.
WOW! Amazing roses at the top! I can almost smell them! :O)
Stunning flowers.
Gorgeous roses!
Wonderful shots! Beautiful flowers!
You have so many beautiful flowers there at the SF garden, Jo!
Beautiful shots!
What a beautiful range of flowers!
That last hydrangea shot is my favourite - I've always loved them!
Gorgeous blooms.
Must have been a lovely outing!wonderful flowers.
Love the variety of colours of the different flowers! So radiant in the sunlight!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Beautiful Sunday Flowers.
WOW! Amazing roses at the top! I can almost smell them! :O)
Stunning flowers.
Gorgeous roses!
Wonderful shots! Beautiful flowers!
You have so many beautiful flowers there at the SF garden, Jo!
Beautiful shots!
What a beautiful range of flowers!
That last hydrangea shot is my favourite - I've always loved them!
Gorgeous blooms.
Must have been a lovely outing!wonderful flowers.
Love the variety of colours of the different flowers! So radiant in the sunlight!
Post a Comment