Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
That last shot is a cracker! Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful waterfowl and their reflections! My favorite is the photo of the flamingos.
Fantastic reflections shots.
I totally love the flamingos. Lucky you to have been there and captured such beauty.
Those birds reflections are so amazing... I particulary enjoy the flamingo one : so colorful.
Delightful variety of watery reflections! Those flamingos are just so lovely, so graceful!
These are beautiful images, Jo! Love all three of them, very unique..
I love flamingos as well! Great shots.
Looks like those flamingos are pondering over something silently.
Such awesome shots; each pretty enough to frame.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That last shot is a cracker! Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful waterfowl and their reflections! My favorite is the photo of the flamingos.
Fantastic reflections shots.
I totally love the flamingos. Lucky you to have been there and captured such beauty.
Those birds reflections are so amazing... I particulary enjoy the flamingo one : so colorful.
Delightful variety of watery reflections! Those flamingos are just so lovely, so graceful!
These are beautiful images, Jo! Love all three of them, very unique..
I love flamingos as well! Great shots.
Looks like those flamingos are pondering over something silently.
Such awesome shots; each pretty enough to frame.
Post a Comment