Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
They are adorable, Jo, especially the giraffes!
they are wonderful.
Nice to see photos from a zoo so far away... my favotite is the big cat. Adorable!
Nice shots, but also sad to see animals in cages.
Beautiful animals.
Absolutely beautiful captures.Hopping here from Camera Critters Have a great weekend!
they all look so gorgeous! I can't say one is my favorite because I just love them all...the giraffe looks so pretty and seems to be in very deep thought :-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They are adorable, Jo, especially the giraffes!
they are wonderful.
Nice to see photos from a zoo so far away... my favotite is the big cat. Adorable!
Nice shots, but also sad to see animals in cages.
Beautiful animals.
Absolutely beautiful captures.
Hopping here from Camera Critters
Have a great weekend!
they all look so gorgeous! I can't say one is my favorite because I just love them all...the giraffe looks so pretty and seems to be in very deep thought :-)
Post a Comment