The San Francisco Botanical Gardens
Alcatraz Island San Francisco
Japanese Tea Garden San Francisco
The Embarcadero #4 Downtown San Francisco
The San Francisco Zoo Train
On A San Francisco High by the Sony Holland Duo www.sonyholland.com
Click the above widget and travel the world.
10 comments:
Beautiful shots!
SF rocks!
I'd love to visit the Japanese Tea Garden! Great pics!
So lovely. San Francisco is on my list of places to visit. Thanks for the wonderful photos. Nice video, too!
Have a great Sunday followed by a super week!
I loved the Japanese tea garden picture. Such life in that tree.
Journey has a song about San Francisco. I think it's called 'Lights'.
Your pictures are beautiful. My family is thinking of going there on vacation this summer.
Fantastic photos, Jo! It's a beautiful tribute to San Francisco..
I love the Japanese garden... looks so beautiful and peaceful
Mollyxxx
Beautiful photos - especially love the Tea Garden shot.
When I first moved to California, I waitressed in the Embarcadero center (that restaurant is long gone).
Sunday in your city was much prettier than it was here today :)
My beautiful city is full of so many wonderful colors and sites and you do an excellent job of photographing it.
Post a Comment