Great critters, the koi fish are colorful. Great closeup of the Coot. I love the Sea Lions have they returned to their favorite spot at the pier. I thought I heard they had left? Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing.
Eileen, thank you. Yes, as mysteriously as they had left, they mysteriously returned :) Although not all of them. No one to this day knows why they left then came back.
6 comments:
what a delight to see those goldfish Jo, and the sea lions are always a nice encounter.
Lovely photos.
Regards and best wishes
Great critters, the koi fish are colorful. Great closeup of the Coot. I love the Sea Lions have they returned to their favorite spot at the pier. I thought I heard they had left? Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing.
Eileen, thank you. Yes, as mysteriously as they had left, they mysteriously returned :) Although not all of them. No one to this day knows why they left then came back.
Betchai and Tatjana, thanks so much :)
Koi are beautiful until they start looking for food. That's some ugly looking mouth they've got!
Wondering what kind of duck this is. Sure is handsome.
Post a Comment