Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Aah...simply delightful pictures. The ripples in the stream are fluid. You captured the movement.Rosie
Beautiful spring blossoms above the water, lovely composition of the spring atmosphere.
Nice pictures! Beatuiful with the cherryflowers :)
Beautiful silky ripples in the water! Gorgeous photos!
Water...., the necessity of LIFE
lovely flowers on a pond
Cool shots!
Lovely photos...
Such intimate pics -lovely captures!
lovely shots. I like that first one with all the blossoms on the tree
I don't know what those blossoms are that are overhanging the water, but they are gorgeous!THE BEST WATERWith water they say that the bestIs clearest when put to the test;No sediment thereTo cause wear and tear—Pure water sure beats all the rest!© 2011 by Magical Mystical TeacherStream in Grasslands
Nice water photos. Especially with the blooms hanging down.
I like this pictures very much. The comments are also very nice to it...
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Aah...simply delightful pictures. The ripples in the stream are fluid. You captured the movement.
Rosie
Beautiful spring blossoms above the water, lovely composition of the spring atmosphere.
Nice pictures! Beatuiful with the cherryflowers :)
Beautiful silky ripples in the water! Gorgeous photos!
Water...., the necessity of LIFE
lovely flowers on a pond
Cool shots!
Lovely photos...
Such intimate pics -lovely captures!
lovely shots. I like that first one with all the blossoms on the tree
I don't know what those blossoms are that are overhanging the water, but they are gorgeous!
THE BEST WATER
With water they say that the best
Is clearest when put to the test;
No sediment there
To cause wear and tear—
Pure water sure beats all the rest!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Stream in Grasslands
Nice water photos. Especially with the blooms hanging down.
I like this pictures very much. The comments are also very nice to it...
Post a Comment