Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Dancing wavesebb and flowto nature's percussionas I silentlybecome entrancedin aqueous vibratopulsating gentlysoftly caressingnocturnal rhythms.
wow stunning picture
Thanks Robert. The photo was taken at Ocean Beach in SF.
Congrats on your new blog! As always, I love your photographs!
Ms. Terri, thanks for stopping by and for the compliments :)
Great pic, and the poem is perfect.
i really love this picture, and of course, your poems are always inspiring.
Jakill - I try to match the poems with the pics. Thanks for commenting.
betchai - Your kind words always inspire me :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wow stunning picture
Thanks Robert. The photo was taken at Ocean Beach in SF.
Congrats on your new blog! As always, I love your photographs!
Ms. Terri, thanks for stopping by and for the compliments :)
Great pic, and the poem is perfect.
i really love this picture, and of course, your poems are always inspiring.
Jakill - I try to match the poems with the pics. Thanks for commenting.
betchai - Your kind words always inspire me :)
Post a Comment