Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
beautiful, they stand out Jo.
Spectacular macro!
How beautiful! You captured the sunlight in your pictures!
Gorgeous poppies, specially love the first one (the color is perfect).
The magical depths in these macros is stunning! I especially love the sense of colourful music in the first macro!
Simply Stunning!
I love the color in the first photo, Jo! Fantastic shots of the heart of these poppies!
very pretty. The petals in that first picture almost look like they are made of crepe paper
So lovely, especially on their tall, thin stalks.
Love the center against the purple and white.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
beautiful, they stand out Jo.
Spectacular macro!
How beautiful! You captured the sunlight in your pictures!
Gorgeous poppies, specially love the first one (the color is perfect).
The magical depths in these macros is stunning! I especially love the sense of colourful music in the first macro!
Simply Stunning!
I love the color in the first photo, Jo! Fantastic shots of the heart of these poppies!
very pretty. The petals in that first picture almost look like they are made of crepe paper
So lovely, especially on their tall, thin stalks.
Love the center against the purple and white.
Post a Comment