Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
A good day to you.
Rainfield, and to YOU, my friend. :)
Don't you just love how complimentary colors turn up in nature?! These are gorgeous photos for Ruby Tuesday.
noniz, thank you and and yes, they turn up automatically in a beautiful symphonic color wheel.
Hi Jo! Love the vibrancy of your photos. They stand out! :) Have a good one, gurl!
Thanks Tes, I've been reading that a black background is the way to go for photo blogs so I thought I'd try it.
Beautiful photos and a wonderful blog - so glad to have found you!
wow, love the angle of your shot Jo.
Linda, thank you so much.
This flower is so gorgeous, Jo, and fantastic shots you did..
I took pictures of that flower the day we went to Sloat Garden Center. I wish I knew its name since it is so pretty!
Fantastic capture of this flower. Would love you to visit my Ruby Tuesday page here.
Betchai, Thanks, I like to snap flowers at weird angles :DIcy, thank you, they are gorgeous and so unique.Carmen, They are passiflora or passion flowers.Mel, thank you.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
A good day to you.
Rainfield, and to YOU, my friend. :)
Don't you just love how complimentary colors turn up in nature?! These are gorgeous photos for Ruby Tuesday.
noniz, thank you and and yes, they turn up automatically in a beautiful symphonic color wheel.
Hi Jo! Love the vibrancy of your photos. They stand out! :) Have a good one, gurl!
Thanks Tes, I've been reading that a black background is the way to go for photo blogs so I thought I'd try it.
Beautiful photos and a wonderful blog - so glad to have found you!
wow, love the angle of your shot Jo.
Linda, thank you so much.
This flower is so gorgeous, Jo, and fantastic shots you did..
I took pictures of that flower the day we went to Sloat Garden Center. I wish I knew its name since it is so pretty!
Fantastic capture of this flower. Would love you to visit my Ruby Tuesday page here.
Betchai, Thanks, I like to snap flowers at weird angles :D
Icy, thank you, they are gorgeous and so unique.
Carmen, They are passiflora or passion flowers.
Mel, thank you.
Post a Comment