Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Amazing pictures. Wish I were in the sun instead of the cold.
Love the turtle picture!
I thought those were full sized sailboats until I noticed the gull in the foreground. Lovely shot.
Gorgeous lake - - - and not frozen over like the one I showed at MY place today!I had to giggle about the turtle on turtle shot.
Lovely photographs. It's a nice coincidence that you and Unknown Mami feature turtles. Enjoy your day.
I love the last image... so very clever.Mollyxxx
The lake looks warm and I am jealous!
So lovely -- I miss that park.Happy Sunday!:-)Traci
The water looks wonderful.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Amazing pictures. Wish I were in the sun instead of the cold.
Love the turtle picture!
I thought those were full sized sailboats until I noticed the gull in the foreground. Lovely shot.
Gorgeous lake - - - and not frozen over like the one I showed at MY place today!
I had to giggle about the turtle on turtle shot.
Lovely photographs. It's a nice coincidence that you and Unknown Mami feature turtles. Enjoy your day.
I love the last image... so very clever.
Mollyxxx
The lake looks warm and I am jealous!
So lovely -- I miss that park.
Happy Sunday!
:-)
Traci
The water looks wonderful.
Post a Comment