It was such a clear day at the gardens and I wanted to test my zoom lens. I got lucky with this airplane. I never would have been able to catch these shots with my old camera, especially the last one. It was pretty cool.
Nice shots...I wish I were on board, heading anywhere. This being grounded is so hard for me. You know, it's been six months since I boarded an international flight, Jo, and I've only done that one short four day cruise since I got back from Europe in October. How my life has changed....when just seeing a jet's trail can excite me!
Now you futher my interests at new equipment. Trying to decide if I need a new point and shoot with higher zoom such as 20-28 or get a huge lens for the dslr, or both.Alwys something better and newer to play with.
19 comments:
What a fantastic sky watch.
Blue, blue and blue, how fresh it is.
Whoa! Those are great shots Jo! May I ask what camera are you using?
xoxo
Oh my, you did a super job catching that flying plane in the last one! I love the contrails and trees in the other ones too.
FABULOUS capture. I just love watching these planes? rockets? in the sky as a kid. from where we stand it's the only time they seemed slow. ;-)
Nice shots...I wish I were on board, heading anywhere. This being grounded is so hard for me. You know, it's been six months since I boarded an international flight, Jo, and I've only done that one short four day cruise since I got back from Europe in October. How my life has changed....when just seeing a jet's trail can excite me!
Oh wow! That last shot is fabulous!! It makes me quite certain that I need a new camera.
Rainfield, yes it was a gorgeous day that day :)
Mrs.M., thank you. It's the Olympus sp-600UZ I have a widget on my sidebar for it. It's a 12 megapixel with a 15X zoom lens.
Diane, thank, it was fun
Self, yeah and I always thought they were pretty slow as well until I tried getting them on camera, they can go pretty fast :)
Carmen, I know it's been tough but it can only get better.
Emm, :) thank you.
all of them are really pretty cool, Jo, love the shots, but of course, the last one, you really nailed the action of the jet in flight, love it.
What an amazing sky watch :)
Lovely blog!
betchai, It was pretty cool to get that shot. Thanks, betchai.
Short Poems, Thank you so much for visiting and commenting.
Very cool. Isn't it fun experimenting with the camera just to see what you can get?
It's fun to play with a new camera! It has quite a zoom!
What splendid skyshots you have here. I do agree that the last picture is a great shot.
They are super shots, Jo. Just the opposite of the fantastic ones in your last and many other posts. You really do have a great camera there.
Beautiful sky pictures, and amazing capture of the jet lines!
Now you futher my interests at new equipment. Trying to decide if I need a new point and shoot with higher zoom such as 20-28 or get a huge lens for the dslr, or both.Alwys something better and newer to play with.
That's really good. And you have a steady hand.
Fantastic shots!
That is so cool!
Post a Comment