I like the graceful ballerina pose photo the best. Thank you for the comment on my in-flight photos. I've finally learned the secret is to hold the shutter release down and keep ripping off shot after shot. Then back home I throw out the rubbish finding that the odds are in your favor one or two photos will be presentable. Fast shutter speed is essential too. Give it a try next time out.
You certainly have a good eye. The pictures are not only good ... the composition is wonderful. I love all of them, but the reflection is my favorite. Nice work.
26 comments:
Beautiful photos of the lovely ducks!! :)
You caught them in some wonderful poses!
Beautiful captures!
A very good post for WBW!
Mallards are always beautiful!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
I love that first shot! great capture!
Beautiful ducks!! Love the first one stretching his little webbed foot out!
I like the graceful ballerina pose photo the best. Thank you for the comment on my in-flight photos. I've finally learned the secret is to hold the shutter release down and keep ripping off shot after shot. Then back home I throw out the rubbish finding that the odds are in your favor one or two photos will be presentable. Fast shutter speed is essential too. Give it a try next time out.
What beautiful shots!
Lovely images of the mallards.
Lovely shots of the ducks! The first one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.
lovely reflections and ripples. :)
Lovely colorful ducks -- and I love the reflections in the rippling waters too. Very nice series!
Beautiful ducks! I love the reflection and the ripples too!
You certainly have a good eye. The pictures are not only good ... the composition is wonderful. I love all of them, but the reflection is my favorite.
Nice work.
Andrea @ From The Sol
Great photos. I especially like the first one with the duck stretching its leg.
Lovely poses of the ducks you found there PS
Love that first photo! Really nice shots!
Love them all!
Lovely ducks so well captured!!!
It is always fun to watch them!
I believe these ducks are practicing a ballet.
what a cute selection of lovely duck pictures...happy rest of the week from tulipland Holland:-)
simply breathtaking images!
Beautiful shots of the ducks and their reflections!
that duck looks so elegant, Jo.
Those ducks and the water convey a sense of peace. Love them!
Post a Comment