Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
This is an interesting waterfall, with such clean lines!
what wonderful noise. thank you for sharing. please have a good wednesday.
looks very refreshing Jo, I love the sound of the waterfall.
so refreshing to hear this sound amidst all the noise of the urban jungle.
I absolutely love waterfalls!
It's beautiful...we need more of these! Love your foggy beach header shot too!
is this man made?
This waterfall is so creatively designed! Very beautiful!
Ann, yes it is. It really is wonderful to see in person.Thanks to all of you for visiting and offering your thoughts and comments.
You are kidding, this is in my backyard? Relatively close enough. It's beautiful.
Really great photos-
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This is an interesting waterfall, with such clean lines!
what wonderful noise. thank you for sharing. please have a good wednesday.
looks very refreshing Jo, I love the sound of the waterfall.
so refreshing to hear this sound amidst all the noise of the urban jungle.
I absolutely love waterfalls!
It's beautiful...we need more of these! Love your foggy beach header shot too!
is this man made?
This waterfall is so creatively designed! Very beautiful!
Ann, yes it is. It really is wonderful to see in person.
Thanks to all of you for visiting and offering your thoughts and comments.
You are kidding, this is in my backyard? Relatively close enough. It's beautiful.
Really great photos-
Post a Comment