Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Simply stunning!! Mother nature always amazes me!
That is what i call spectacularly outstanding!
oh, so beautiful Jo, so much beauty around us, and in the heart of this flower.
So pretty.
It is so beautiful, your camera skill is fantastic.
Very unique!
Thanks for your comments everyone, very much appreciated.
It is crazy how god is so talented and colorful!
Stunning photo. The middle part looks familiar to me. I think my brother's taken photos of this flower in macro.
Stunning photo. The middle part of the flower looks familiar. I think my brother's taken photos of this flower in macro.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Simply stunning!! Mother nature always amazes me!
That is what i call spectacularly outstanding!
oh, so beautiful Jo, so much beauty around us, and in the heart of this flower.
So pretty.
It is so beautiful, your camera skill is fantastic.
Very unique!
Thanks for your comments everyone, very much appreciated.
It is crazy how god is so talented and colorful!
Stunning photo. The middle part looks familiar to me. I think my brother's taken photos of this flower in macro.
Stunning photo. The middle part of the flower looks familiar. I think my brother's taken photos of this flower in macro.
Post a Comment