Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
beautiful composition...I feel as though I've stepped into a Georgia O'Keafe!
Beautiful. I love the water on the petal.
beautiful composition Jo, the shadows and droplets work well together to give that depth in the beauty of picture.
That is such a beautiful shot, Jo! I love the colors.
Great macro work!! Have a marvelous Monday!! :)
Wow, that's going into the center!Lovely!Carletta's Captures
Such a pretty flower. The Botanical Garden is such a source of beauty.
That's really pretty!!
Lovely shot!
Beautiful!
Thank you all for your kind comments. Very much appreciated.
I'm amazed that you were able to get inside like that!
Gorgeous perspective and detail in this macro.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
beautiful composition...I feel as though I've stepped into a Georgia O'Keafe!
Beautiful. I love the water on the petal.
beautiful composition Jo, the shadows and droplets work well together to give that depth in the beauty of picture.
That is such a beautiful shot, Jo! I love the colors.
Great macro work!! Have a marvelous Monday!! :)
Wow, that's going into the center!
Lovely!
Carletta's Captures
Such a pretty flower. The Botanical Garden is such a source of beauty.
That's really pretty!!
Lovely shot!
Beautiful!
Thank you all for your kind comments. Very much appreciated.
I'm amazed that you were able to get inside like that!
Gorgeous perspective and detail in this macro.
Post a Comment