Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
as always, very beautiful shots, Jo, your macros are always bringing the glow of the beauty within.
Betchai, what a beautiful comment, thank you my friend :)
Welcome to Weekendflowers! Thanks for sharing your lovely flowers with us :) LG Tina
Tina, Thank you. I just discovered your meme and blog today and I love it.
Beautiful and joyful to watch. Lilies don't fail to delight!
Lui, so true and thanks so much :)
Beautiful yellow lilies ... super ....LG: Karin
Gorgeous golden lilies and breathtaking macros.The pink one in your header looks like made of silk, beautiful!
what a pretty lily that is.
The flower is kicking its brown dancing shoes.
Lilies are so dramatic. Nature gave the yellow lilies brown stamens to make sure she gets our attention. Lovely photos.Rosie
Fantastic macro work!!
This is just stunning with the rust and yellow in such sharp contrast!
What a beautiful lily, your macro shots are gorgeous!
I love your header with that soft pink color of lily, and the yellow one is fantastic also, Jo..Gorgeous capture!
Lilies, such a treat. Especially seeing that I don't have any this year.
Thank you all for visiting and for your kind comments.
beautiful macros!!!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
as always, very beautiful shots, Jo, your macros are always bringing the glow of the beauty within.
Betchai, what a beautiful comment, thank you my friend :)
Welcome to Weekendflowers! Thanks for sharing your lovely flowers with us :) LG Tina
Tina, Thank you. I just discovered your meme and blog today and I love it.
Beautiful and joyful to watch. Lilies don't fail to delight!
Lui, so true and thanks so much :)
Beautiful yellow lilies ... super ....
LG: Karin
Gorgeous golden lilies and breathtaking macros.
The pink one in your header looks like made of silk, beautiful!
what a pretty lily that is.
The flower is kicking its brown dancing shoes.
Lilies are so dramatic. Nature gave the yellow lilies brown stamens to make sure she gets our attention. Lovely photos.
Rosie
Fantastic macro work!!
This is just stunning with the rust and yellow in such sharp contrast!
What a beautiful lily, your macro shots are gorgeous!
I love your header with that soft pink color of lily, and the yellow one is fantastic also, Jo..Gorgeous capture!
Lilies, such a treat. Especially seeing that I don't have any this year.
Thank you all for visiting and for your kind comments.
beautiful macros!!!
Post a Comment