Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!



14 comments:

Daisy said...

Happiest of holidays to you!

betchai said...

oh, the bunny is so cute, Jo. Happy Holidays to you, may you have a very wonderful one!

Margie and Edna said...

Margie: Merry Christmas! Are you coming by later? I have your present but he's just wearing a bow.

RNSANE said...

Geeze, Jo, I was starting to wish you a wonderful Christmas and I got distracted by Margie's comment! What is the bow tied around, I wonder????

Love you, Jo, and your friendship has been a wonderful gift all year!!

AVCr8teur said...

Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for all the lovely poetry and photos throughout the year!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Happy Holidays!

Priyanka Bhowmick said...

Merry Christmas n Happy New Year to u too..!! :)

Liz said...

A joyous Christmas to you and your family. :)

A Simple Life
Moms... Check nyo
Mommy'd Little Corner
Yummy-as-can-be

Simply Delicious said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

kml said...

Happy Holidays to you too!!

Campbell Jane said...

That picture is so sweet. Hope you are having a very merry holiday!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Hope that you and your family are having a bless-ed day out there in SF...all good things w/ the New Year!!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Thanks to all of you and I hope you all had a wonderful and joyous Christmas spent with loved ones and I wish you a happy, fulfilling and prosperous New Year.

lina said...

A bit late for a Christmas wish.

Have a Happy New Year!