Thursday Two Questions Meme #129

Photo of Star Ferry taken in Hong Kong 2008

For me, there is just nothing like taking the Star Ferry along Victoria Harbor from Kowloon to Hong Kong Island and back.  I will hopefully be taking another journey there the end of this year.  It's time for a vacation and there is nowhere else I would rather be than Hong Kong.

1. Do you plan on taking a vacation this year?

2. If so, where will you go?



Click the above widget for more Thursday Two Questions Meme fun.



Comments

Icy BC said…
That is such a fantastic shot, Jo!

I have no plan for a vacation this year..But if I could, I would like to go to Thailand or Italy!
Icy BC said…
That is such a fantastic shot, Jo!

I have no plan for a vacation this year..But if I could, I would like to go to Thailand or Italy!
Colette S said…
I have no plans for vacation. We do not have the money. But you never know what blessings will bring.

If so I"d LOVE to visit a beach anywhere!

Happy weekend to you.
Anonymous said…
So, while I am no roving reporter I am endeavoring with my menial reporting skills, to
bring you. A person needs to have an active internet connection to be able to access all the
headlines and information on internet. You can only visit once a day and there is no guarantee
that you will get anything from it but as I always say, free is free.


Feel free to visit my web site; Latest Daily News

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme