Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
so beautiful… I love the colorful reflections on the water!
So very beautiful. You truly are a poet with your camera.
A great contribution to SWF!Merry Christmas to you!
Gorgeous scene and a lovely sky! Great capture! Have a happy weekend!
A really pretty lagoon, well photographed!
beautiful shot.
I love that first shot - the water appears to be almost molten gold. Wonderful scene. Thanks for sharing and Happy Christmas to you.
So lovely!
Very beautiful photos for SWF!Have a nice weekend and Merry Christmas!
That's an amazing sky, Jo. The white light in the centre looks like a bird taking off real fast.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
so beautiful… I love the colorful reflections on the water!
So very beautiful. You truly are a poet with your camera.
A great contribution to SWF!
Merry Christmas to you!
Gorgeous scene and a lovely sky! Great capture! Have a happy weekend!
A really pretty lagoon, well photographed!
beautiful shot.
I love that first shot - the water appears to be almost molten gold. Wonderful scene. Thanks for sharing and Happy Christmas to you.
So lovely!
Very beautiful photos for SWF!Have a nice weekend and Merry Christmas!
That's an amazing sky, Jo. The white light in the centre looks like a bird taking off real fast.
Post a Comment