Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
You have got some interesting lines and curves here.
Wow- where is the pianist sitting? Happy Holidays!
Thanks Rune.Chai, it's actually hanging from the ceiling :)
Love the perspective of looking up to art. Like art within art.
Good eye, but what an unusual way to present a piano!Merry Christmas!
Very interesting shot. Makes me want to climb up and play it in the air.
Oh, that's great! Wonderful contrasts.
A bit tricky to play
Fantastic shot, Jo and perfect in black and white.MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Wonderful shot! I like the lines and contrast here!Merry Christmas to you!
Wow! This is awesome! Great shot! Have yourself a wonderful weekend.
How unusual! I love all the lines.
well, that was something unexpected. COOL!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
You have got some interesting lines and curves here.
Wow- where is the pianist sitting? Happy Holidays!
Thanks Rune.
Chai, it's actually hanging from the ceiling :)
Love the perspective of looking up to art. Like art within art.
Good eye, but what an unusual way to present a piano!
Merry Christmas!
Very interesting shot. Makes me want to climb up and play it in the air.
Oh, that's great! Wonderful contrasts.
A bit tricky to play
Fantastic shot, Jo and perfect in black and white.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Wonderful shot! I like the lines and contrast here!
Merry Christmas to you!
Wow! This is awesome! Great shot! Have yourself a wonderful weekend.
How unusual! I love all the lines.
well, that was something unexpected. COOL!
Post a Comment