Pink Ice Protea South African Plant.
Photos taken at the San Francisco Botanical Gardens.
Click photos to enlarge.

Photos taken at the San Francisco Botanical Gardens.
Click photos to enlarge.
I am participating in Ruby Tuesday. Check out the meme for more photo fun.
13 comments:
Those South African flowers are so beautiful and exotic. Their wines are pretty good, too...especially the pinotage.
Carmen, good to know I'll have to try some of that wine :)
Beautiful flower.
what a gorgeous flower that is. so unique
it's a strange looking flower.:p
So pretty! I've never seen such beauty before.
Looks so unique, as though it has feathers.
Way to get up closee and personal with these flowers. Great macro shots!
Christy
One of the unique flowers I have seen.
a very unique photo Jo, love the silken glow in the petals.
That is so gorgeous, Jo! What a fantastic looking flower..
Wow, this one is quite unique, never seen one like this before and it is an exotic flower.
Lovely photos! Well, I am a tiny bit biased as they are our naional flower and the name of our cricket team. I just love the smell of proteas. Did you get to smell them?
Post a Comment