Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Lovely, looks like those birds are watching out for something in different directions!
Vaish, It does :) Thanks so much for visiting, commenting and following.
Love, love, love the new header Jo!The seagulls are enjoying the sun and blue sky..
They stay too far apart.
The sentinels! A terrific shot.
So cute! Each has his own throne!
J.Bar, thank you.Icy, thanks. The header is a pic of my favorite bird so I had to display him. He's kind of blurry but I still love him :)rainfield, haha! They have probably been married for too long :DKaren :) thank you.Betty, Good one :)
oh how cool, it's a matching set :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lovely, looks like those birds are watching out for something in different directions!
Vaish, It does :) Thanks so much for visiting, commenting and following.
Love, love, love the new header Jo!
The seagulls are enjoying the sun and blue sky..
They stay too far apart.
The sentinels! A terrific shot.
So cute! Each has his own throne!
J.Bar, thank you.
Icy, thanks. The header is a pic of my favorite bird so I had to display him. He's kind of blurry but I still love him :)
rainfield, haha! They have probably been married for too long :D
Karen :) thank you.
Betty, Good one :)
oh how cool, it's a matching set :)
Post a Comment