Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Looking for myself inside the jungle is very fun, whereby the dense jungle prevent the sunlight from penetrating.
Rainfield, you have such poetic eloquence in both word and though. :)
What fun! I love playing with shadow shots!
beautiful shadow shots Jo, this is what I love with blogging, I see so many interesting shots and I learn from them
Fantastic shadow shots, Jo! I need to get back in finding shadow when it stops raining.
Betty, I do too. I'm always looking for shadows :)Betchai, I know what you mean and thank you :)Icy, LOL! I guess we are lucky out here, we haven't had that much rain :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looking for myself inside the jungle is very fun, whereby the dense jungle prevent the sunlight from penetrating.
Rainfield, you have such poetic eloquence in both word and though. :)
What fun! I love playing with shadow shots!
beautiful shadow shots Jo, this is what I love with blogging, I see so many interesting shots and I learn from them
Fantastic shadow shots, Jo! I need to get back in finding shadow when it stops raining.
Betty, I do too. I'm always looking for shadows :)
Betchai, I know what you mean and thank you :)
Icy, LOL! I guess we are lucky out here, we haven't had that much rain :)
Post a Comment