Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
It looks good enough to eat!
They are all nice but I like the last one best. Vibrant colors and sharp! Thanks for sharing! Here is my entry.
Fantastic details - I too like the last photo the most!
I never knew some are very hairy... we see different things, close-up is exactly what a bee is familiar with.
Terrific macros. The colours and textures are stunning.
That yellow one is stunning! Lovely photos, all of them.— KKay, Alberta, CanadaAn Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Wow flowers are pretty...happy MYM!
Gorgeous flowers & brilliant colors too!
Beautiful macro shots!
Thank you all for taking the time to visit and leave comments. Very much appreciated.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
It looks good enough to eat!
They are all nice but I like the last one best. Vibrant colors and sharp! Thanks for sharing! Here is my entry.
Fantastic details - I too like the last photo the most!
I never knew some are very hairy... we see different things, close-up is exactly what a bee is familiar with.
Terrific macros. The colours and textures are stunning.
That yellow one is stunning! Lovely photos, all of them.
— K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Wow flowers are pretty...happy MYM!
Gorgeous flowers & brilliant colors too!
Beautiful macro shots!
Thank you all for taking the time to visit and leave comments. Very much appreciated.
Post a Comment