Macro Monday -














Click here for more Macro Monday

Comments

Jama said…
Superb macro! I love that first shot, must be young leaves?
Liz said…
These are fabulous Jo!
The flowers are lovely but I really like the pine cone!
Kala said…
Fabulous details in all these images.
WOW and more WOW,

I want to take these photos, but my camera can't.
Leone said…
Great macros ,with all the details !!
betchai said…
these are super macros Jo, love those furry details in the first shot.
RNSANE said…
The pine cone is so interesting but, of course, I love the bees!
Maaike said…
great details,nice!
Self Sagacity said…
What is the first one Jo? It looks so unique.
Hootin Anni said…
I'm agreeing with Carolina Mountain....I too was going to type the comment that the pine cone, I like best!!


My macro is now posted. I'd love for you to visit if you can when time allows you to drop by....

Here is the direct link to mine.
I do love pictures of bees...These are grand! Cathy
Cecilia Artista said…
The first macroimage is just outstanding!
Great shot!
Liz said…
these are good. The pinecone is really nice.
Nicolette said…
Love your photo of the cone... they are beautiful and the colours are gorgeous...
Unknown said…
I love the fuzzies in the first one! And I lvoe your little visitors to the beautiful blooms. :0)
Jay said…
I love the hairy leaves, too! And also the 'bottlebrush' type flower with the bee on it. Is it from the veronica family?
B i r g i t t a said…
Love the first one - skapes and colours :)

http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/10/25/Macro-Mondaye28093Spider-Acrobat.aspx
Lisa Gordon said…
These are all such wonderful shots.
Ann said…
Excellent macro shots. Love that third one and I'm curious about what that is. I also really like the pine cone.
Joanne Olivieri said…
Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your thoughts. I very much appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much.
Bom said…
Great set of macros! I particularly liked the first and the last images.
Marisa said…
wow I love all of your photos, that first one is awesome!
ruthi said…
super macro indeed. awesome. great detail. your camera is really awesome.
Anonymous said…
All great images, but that first one is just amazing, what clarity!

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme