Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Superb macro! I love that first shot, must be young leaves?
These are fabulous Jo!
The flowers are lovely but I really like the pine cone!
Fabulous details in all these images.
WOW and more WOW,I want to take these photos, but my camera can't.
Great macros ,with all the details !!
these are super macros Jo, love those furry details in the first shot.
The pine cone is so interesting but, of course, I love the bees!
great details,nice!
What is the first one Jo? It looks so unique.
I'm agreeing with Carolina Mountain....I too was going to type the comment that the pine cone, I like best!!My macro is now posted. I'd love for you to visit if you can when time allows you to drop by....Here is the direct link to mine.
I do love pictures of bees...These are grand! Cathy
The first macroimage is just outstanding! Great shot!
these are good. The pinecone is really nice.
Love your photo of the cone... they are beautiful and the colours are gorgeous...
I love the fuzzies in the first one! And I lvoe your little visitors to the beautiful blooms. :0)
I love the hairy leaves, too! And also the 'bottlebrush' type flower with the bee on it. Is it from the veronica family?
Love the first one - skapes and colours :)http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/10/25/Macro-Mondaye28093Spider-Acrobat.aspx
These are all such wonderful shots.
Excellent macro shots. Love that third one and I'm curious about what that is. I also really like the pine cone.
Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your thoughts. I very much appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much.
Great set of macros! I particularly liked the first and the last images.
wow I love all of your photos, that first one is awesome!
super macro indeed. awesome. great detail. your camera is really awesome.
All great images, but that first one is just amazing, what clarity!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Superb macro! I love that first shot, must be young leaves?
These are fabulous Jo!
The flowers are lovely but I really like the pine cone!
Fabulous details in all these images.
WOW and more WOW,
I want to take these photos, but my camera can't.
Great macros ,with all the details !!
these are super macros Jo, love those furry details in the first shot.
The pine cone is so interesting but, of course, I love the bees!
great details,nice!
What is the first one Jo? It looks so unique.
I'm agreeing with Carolina Mountain....I too was going to type the comment that the pine cone, I like best!!
My macro is now posted. I'd love for you to visit if you can when time allows you to drop by....
Here is the direct link to mine.
I do love pictures of bees...These are grand! Cathy
The first macroimage is just outstanding!
Great shot!
these are good. The pinecone is really nice.
Love your photo of the cone... they are beautiful and the colours are gorgeous...
I love the fuzzies in the first one! And I lvoe your little visitors to the beautiful blooms. :0)
I love the hairy leaves, too! And also the 'bottlebrush' type flower with the bee on it. Is it from the veronica family?
Love the first one - skapes and colours :)
http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/10/25/Macro-Mondaye28093Spider-Acrobat.aspx
These are all such wonderful shots.
Excellent macro shots. Love that third one and I'm curious about what that is. I also really like the pine cone.
Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your thoughts. I very much appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much.
Great set of macros! I particularly liked the first and the last images.
wow I love all of your photos, that first one is awesome!
super macro indeed. awesome. great detail. your camera is really awesome.
All great images, but that first one is just amazing, what clarity!
Post a Comment