Wordless Wednesday - Fallen Leaves






Check out the other participants at Wordless Wednesday

Comments

J. M. P. said…
They start falling too soon, but they look fabulous in these photos.
LifeRamblings said…
Incredibly gorgeous. Happy WW!
Danielle said…
I can't wait for Fall. My favorite season!! Love the colors!!

Thanks for linking up!
Anonymous said…
great shot full of texture!
RNSANE said…
Ah, pretty soon it will be time to get out the rakes ( not for me, though!! ). Nice shots.
Sharkbytes (TM) said…
Wow. Those are two of the nicest pictures you've ever posted. I really like them. The second one almost seems to be in motion, and the first is completely focused on a center.
sweet... fallen leaves retaining their elegance. Then they go back to the soil.., and born again!!
Leslie D. said…
Gorgeous. These photos really illustrate your "Poetic Shutterbug" name!
Beautiful photos, Jo..We are getting colors on leaves, a little, here in Michigan!
Ann said…
Ah yes, they are starting to show up around here also. It makes me a little sad. I just love the angle that you took that second one from. Just gorgeous.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous shots Jo! I really love the second photo!
I love the composition and contrast in both photos!
Rick (Ratty) said…
I'm not quite sure what it is about it, other than it just looks nice, but that first picture is just fascinating to me.
AVCr8teur said…
These are creative! I like how the "living" leaf is cradling those that have seen better days. It almost looks like early signs of Fall.
Love the contrasting colors on the second picture!
xoxo
MrsM
Unknown said…
Love your photos - very nice close-ups.
Self Sagacity said…
Very simple, yet it tells me a story, believe it or not. I guess you can say the photo spoke to me. It's beautifully expressed.
Joanne Olivieri said…
Josep, yes, way too soon :)

LifesRambling, thank you so much.

Danielle, It's my favorite season to. Thank you.

AndMilesToGo, Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.

Carmen, :) my favorite time.

Shark, Wow! quite the compliment and very much appreciated.

Bang, thank you, you are so poetic.

LD, :) Thank you for the kind compliment, I love it!

Icy, I love the fall colors and it's my favorite time of year. Thanks.

Ann, thanks, there was just something about that leaf...

dawn, thank you so much.

Jean, Very sweet words, thank you.

Ratty, thanks, same here, it just looked so symmetrical and earthy in nature.

Karen, it really does, thanks.

Michelle, I do too :) thanks my friend.

Evelyn, thank you for visiting and offering your comment.

Self, I had the same feel, thank you.
elena nuez said…
How i love this pictures!!!
Greetings from Spain
ruthi said…
Fall is just around the corner. I am taking advantage of the last few days of summer because the signs are already here... fallen leaves all over my yard.

Love the last photo.
yoon see said…
Your fallen leaves series are very beautiful and expressive. Thank you, thank you dear Joanne Olivieri:)
lina said…
I wish I can see the autumn foliage soon! :)
Dimple said…
Beautiful shots. I really like the small leaves clustered in the large one.
Thanks for the visit!

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme