Teatro Zinzanni



Located along the Embarcadero in San Francisco this venue is a bit difficult to explain due to its uniqueness. It is an eclectic mixture of cabaret, circus, acrobatics and dinner show. The music is mostly cabaret type theatre music along with high wire acrobatics and pole maneuvers by the entertainers. This is all taking place while you’re having dinner. It’s fun and entertaining if you don’t mind this type of theatre while dining. If you are the type that just wants a nice dinner with some leisurely conversation, this is not for you. It’s also interactive in that the entertainers will at random pull diners up on stage to be a part of their act.

The seating is good especially if you are seated along the walls in the booths. You will get a great view of the entire room by sitting there. The costumes are colorful, vivid and just really beautiful. Everyone including the waitstaff is very friend and accommodating.

The food is good as well. I loved the black bean raviolis. The portions are small but satisfying. The tickets which include your dinner are expensive and do not include drinks. However this is a very unique attraction and something everyone can enjoy.

For more information visit http://love.zinzanni.org

Comments

RNSANE said…
I haven't been here yet but my oldest son went with a date and they enjoyed Teatro Zinzanni very much. He's been encouraging me to go. I hinted that it would make a nice 65th birthday gift for his mother!!
Jackie said…
Sounds and looks very interesting!! Maybe someday!!

happy weekend,
Jackie:-)
AVCr8teur said…
I know where the tent is, but have never seen the show. It seems like you would get lots of photo ops here.
Rick (Ratty) said…
This sounds like a lot of fun, except I would dread the chance of being picked to go up on stage. I avoid things like that like the plague.
Sounds very different and somewhere to go for a special celebration.
Anonymous said…
Sounds like fun..I'm with Ratty about being pull up on stage though..
Las Vegas Baby said…
This sounds really cool. Similar to the "Tournament of Kings" medieval dinner show here in Vegas but with clowns! :) I'm just surprised that Cirque de Soleil hasn't tried something like this.
betchai said…
sounds fun Jo, if I were there, would love to try it out too.
Joanne Olivieri said…
Carmen, I'm sure you'd like it.

Jackie, It definitely is interesting to say the least. And, too you too. Thanks

AVC, you would get many photo ops here if they allowed photography which at the time I went, they did not.

Ratty, I hate that too and I was worried all through dinner that would happen :)

Glynis, It is almost like a circus atmosphere.

Icy, I am the same.

Las Vegas, The only way I can describe it is like having dinner in the middle of the Moulin Rouge set :)

betchai, I think you would enjoy it too.

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme