Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
i got lots of pictures of this area too. the fisherman's wharf is awesome.
Ruthi, Even though I live here, I still love the wharf. I can never get enough of it :) thanks, Ruthi.
Love the paint job on the first boat! It seems incongruous to find flames on the water!
beautiful shots as always Jo, indeed, why would you get tired of the Wharf? it is not only scenic and by the water, it is also very lively.
i like going there and pretending to be a tourist, or at least watch tourists enjoy the place.
Dimple, It's the new Rocket Boat that Sprints across the bay at high speeds hence - flames on the water.Betchai, It really is, especially these days. I don't think the tourists know about the bad economy :D They are out in droves. ewok, I know, I do too :)
Great shots...sailboats and catamarans...that's the way to go.
I love places like this. The boats all look so clean and nice looking. If I wasn't afraid to be out on deep water I'd love to ride on one of these boats.
Nice - so peaceful especially in the 2nd and 3rd photo :)
this is my favorite place to visit when i'm in San Francisco. i miss Sfo.
Makes me long for a trip to San Fran. Are there still crab on the piers?
Wow, Jo! That is one brightly-colored boat! Love it. I also like the group of boats relaxing on calm waters!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
i got lots of pictures of this area too. the fisherman's wharf is awesome.
Ruthi, Even though I live here, I still love the wharf. I can never get enough of it :) thanks, Ruthi.
Love the paint job on the first boat! It seems incongruous to find flames on the water!
beautiful shots as always Jo, indeed, why would you get tired of the Wharf? it is not only scenic and by the water, it is also very lively.
i like going there and pretending to be a tourist, or at least watch tourists enjoy the place.
Dimple, It's the new Rocket Boat that Sprints across the bay at high speeds hence - flames on the water.
Betchai, It really is, especially these days. I don't think the tourists know about the bad economy :D They are out in droves.
ewok, I know, I do too :)
Great shots...sailboats and catamarans...that's the way to go.
I love places like this. The boats all look so clean and nice looking. If I wasn't afraid to be out on deep water I'd love to ride on one of these boats.
Nice - so peaceful especially in the 2nd and 3rd photo :)
this is my favorite place to visit when i'm in San Francisco. i miss Sfo.
Makes me long for a trip to San Fran. Are there still crab on the piers?
Wow, Jo! That is one brightly-colored boat! Love it. I also like the group of boats relaxing on calm waters!
Post a Comment